Tuesday, July 1
BBQ Goodness
This past weekend was filled with much frivolity and good food. I organized a BBQ for a bunch of friends and it was tons of fun. I got to see a bunch of old friends and Tyler got to hang out with most of the fab five with a substitute for Anthony. Everyone brough their own meat and something to share, and there was plenty of food to go around. We played frisbee, tossed around a football, and of course there was some hacky sack action. It was way fun, this fourth of July Tuler and I are going to go on a bike ride with Tyler's dad and siblings. I hope that we get to ride the tandem bike, then Tyler would have to do most of the work ;) Anyways, I am way excited for the weekend, we get to be with family and eat good foodstuffs. Chaio!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment