So on Saturday we got to do something really fun. Tyler's Grandma owns a couple of ATVs so we went with her for a 30+ mile ride. It was so much fun. We started at Snake Creek just above Midway, and ended at Cascade Springs. The springs are so beautiful, and I wanted to take pictures like crazy, but Tyler accidentally forgot our camera at home. Here is a link in case you want to see it. The leaves are sooo beautiful right now. http://www.utahoutdooractivities.com/cascadesprings.html
I got to drive half the time and I think that I was pretty good at it, though neither Tyler nor I could keep up with Grandma.
After we got home and showered, we went a bought and armoire that we found on craigslist. It is cute and white. I will post pictures of it later. Anyways, we were pretty pooped after that, but we decided to drive up to park city to hang out with Matt and Amber. McKinley is super cute and totally knows me now. Apparently I am one of the only people that she is excited to see (besides her parents). We got home a little bit after midnight and were totally bushed. The next morning Tyler was really grumpy and I have decided that I won't make him go at my pace anymore. He just can't handle it.
No comments:
Post a Comment