Three Joys
1. Dates with Tyler
2. Girlfriends
3. The now disbanded ZADD
Three Fears
1. Heights
2. Shady men who offer me a ride
3. Dying alone
Three Goals
1. To be a high school science teacher
2. To save enough money to go to Europe next year.
3. To read as many classics as possible
Three of my current obsessions.
1. Trying to make my own sewing patterns
2. Moose tracks Ice Cream
3. Trying to find music for the ward Choir
Three Regrets
1. Whatever I ate yesterday that made it so I couldn't sleep until 4 am. Bummer
2. Living in Utah (except for my Husband)
3. Wasting so much of my life on stupid boys.
Three Facts about me
1. I love popcorn!
2. I miss Disneyland
3. If I didn't have asthma, I would have wanted to be a pilot in the Air Force.
I Tag: Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment