Wednesday, January 28

I want to be well!

So I have been sick for the past week and it is time for me to be well. First off, I am supposed to teach an exercise class on Saturday for the ward and if I still have this hacking cough, I don't think that I can. Second, I want to start a detox diet, but like all detox diets it pretty extreme and I think that NyQuil and Robitussin are probably not allowed. Third, my little sister has started jogging 3-4 miles a day on her mission to start training for a triathlon when she comes home. I have decided that I want to train as well so that we can do one together (and afterwords take cheesy glamour photos in our triathlon garb.) Fourth, and last, I have missed 2 of my Pilates classes due to this illness and I am not happy about it. I took this class on a whim and I absolutely love it. If any of you have ever wondered about Pilates I highly recommend it. Seriously, it is above Yoga in my book, its still below a good old fashion dance class, but since I do not have access to a dance class for the low low price of $35.00 for four months of classes(I KNOW, so cheap), Pilates will have to do.

So I finally uploaded a bunch of pictures from my camera and will do a photo update shortly, so watch for that.

Oh and for those of you who want to know what I got Tyler for Christmas, I got him the complete series of Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and The SNL best of Christopher Walken, Both of which he and his buddies watch incessantly and which a good 50% of their inside jokes come from.

No comments: