Sorry about the lack of posts. I usually post at least a bit more often than this. Let's see where to begin...
First we went to St. George in June for a friend's wedding. Four of the Fab Five stayed at Becca Bird's grandma's condo there. It was the weekend of father's day and so we the wives made breakfast for all the husbands. We also went to this place where Becca used to go as child. Basically there is a crack that you squeeze through in some of the rocks. Tyler got pretty stuck and ripped his shorts. Pretty funny. I can't find my camera right now, but when I do I add some pictures.
We've also started playing beach volleyball every Monday night with the Birds and the Bentons. It's really fun and really good exercise. We come up with names for the teams based on our last names like the bentocks vs. the mocking birds. The past couple of times we've played it's just been the Benton's and us. 2 on 2 is a great workout, and once we got the hang of it we actually did pretty well.
We are also currently obsessed with the game Monopoly deal. It has the same basic principles as monopoly but there is no board, it is strictly a card game. It also goes much faster than a game of real monopoly. Each game lasts between 10 and 20 minutes. Basically, it's awesome.
Lastly, I currently have tons of time on my hands because I was laid off a couple of weeks ago. The time off has been fun, but now I am beginning to itch to get back to work. I am currently job searching and if any of you know of anything I would appreciate it if you let me know.
Anyways, since there is literally nothing I have to do right now, I will be posting more often. Ciao.
1 comment:
Man, Becca, you seriously need to update your blog more! And put in pictures! Even if the pictures dont have anything to do with your post - put them up! :) Haha! Miss you girl!
Post a Comment