So I have some pictures for you now, but first let me tell you, you how they say that everyone in Europe speaks English. Not so. Pretty much everyone in Jena doesn't. It's not a big deal, I seem to be able to get by on my broken German, but for Tyler's fellow students from BYU, things are a bit more difficult.
Anyways, pictures.
The first two are the street that we live on.


These ones are a view from the top of a hill near our house. In the first one you can see the institute where Tyler works. It is the building closest to the front.


Mmmm.... Doner Kebab

This is the river that runs through Jena, I don't remember what it is called.

This is a plaque on the wall saying that Karl Marx got his PhD from Jena University,

And lastly a picture from Tyler's Graduation!!
3 comments:
Okay, while the pictures of the scenery are amazing and do make me extremely jealous, the one picture that makes me want to scream and cry out of complete envy is.....the doner kebab. THAT is a TRUE doner kebab! *drooooool* with the bread....and the sauce...and the lamb....ooooh man.....you should get the recipe and open a doner kebab stand here in camarillo :) hehe!
Hope you guys are doing well!!
Awesome! It looks so fun!
Amazing! I miss you, but I bet you are enjoying things! And I'll be honest. The doner kebab made me cry a little. So eat one for me. Oh! And a delicious brezel. And maybe some spatzle (sp?)
Post a Comment